WAGMI Subnet Demo
The WAGMI ("We're All Going to Make It") Subnet Demo is a high throughput testbed for EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) optimizations. It is parameterized to run at a factor more capacity than Fuji/Mainnet C-Chain and will be used to experiment with release candidates before they make it into an official Coreth release.
- NetworkID: 11111
- ChainID: 11111
- Block Gas Limit: 20,000,000 (2.5x C-Chain)
- 10s Gas Target: 100,000,000 (~6.67x C-Chain)
- Min Fee: 1 Gwei (4% of C-Chain)
- Target Block Rate: 2s (Same as C-Chain)
Genesis file of WAGMI can be found here.
Everyone that has used the C-Chain more than twice (~970k addresses) has been airdropped 10 WGM tokens. With the current fee parameterization, this should be enough for hundreds of TXs.
This is one of the first cases of using Avalanche Subnets as a proving ground for changes in a production VM (Coreth). Many underestimate how useful the isolation of Subnets is for performing complex VM testing on a live network (without impacting the stability of the primary network).
We created a basic WAGMI Explorer https://subnets-test.avax.network/wagmi that surfaces aggregated usage statistics about the Subnet.
- SubnetID: 28nrH5T2BMvNrWecFcV3mfccjs6axM1TVyqe79MCv2Mhs8kxiY
- ChainID: 2ebCneCbwthjQ1rYT41nhd7M76Hc6YmosMAQrTFhBq8qeqh6tt
Adding WAGMI to MetaMask
- Network Name: WAGMI
- RPC URL: <https://subnets.avax.network/wagmi/wagmi-chain-testnet/rpc>
- WS URL: wss://subnets.avax.network/wagmi/wagmi-chain-testnet/ws
- Chain ID: 11111
- Symbol: WGM
- Explorer: <https://subnets.avax.network/wagmi/wagmi-chain-testnet/explorer>