API calls with Data Visualization
Data visualization is available for a number of API calls whose responses are transformed and presented in tabular format for easy reference.
Data visualizations are available for following API calls:
Data Visualization Features
- The response output is displayed in tabular format, each data category having a different color.
- Unix timestamps are converted to date and time.
- Hexadecimal to decimal conversions.
- Native token amounts shown as AVAX and/or gwei and wei.
- The name of the transaction type added besides the transaction type ID.
- Percentages added for the amount of gas used. This percent represents what percentage
of gas was used our of the
- Convert the output for atomic transactions from hexadecimal to user readable.
Please note that this only works for C-Chain Mainnet, not Fuji.
How to Visualize Responses
Make the call.
Click on the Visualize tab.
Now all data from the output is displayed in tabular format.
Learn how to make an API call with Postman with the help of this guide.
Was this page helpful?